Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Outside Reading Book

I still havent decided what book i should read yet its really between three very stunning books. The first book is this book that i found in your class (burgess guys and lit) which i think is called sohpmore year. This book pretty much explains its self. Ive read only a couple pages but it sucked me in. The author in this book is sorta like a kid. He uses vocabulary that you could understan and easy to follow. The second book is the autobiography of malcom X. This book is such an inspration for me because malcom a hellbent kid somewhat like me he also was a muslim which is a very amazing thing to see someone who believes what you believe in do so much for america and other black muslims. The third book im deciding on reading is The seires of unfortuant events. I know ive already explained about this seires in my other blog. These books are all really brilliant books and i probibly will end up recomending this book to alot of different people.

No comments: