Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Road

The road is a very interesting book so far, It is a big page turner. It's a page turner because its so mysterious I mean anything can happen. I like how this story is about a father and his son, but i dislike how the son is young because then his father has to do all the work and the father has no one to relate to or like to talk to closely. The son in this book is curious. The weird thing about the very book is the author uses words repeatably like the son will say "okay" to everything. The author makes this book very simple and very interesting. I believe everyone should read this but I mostly recommend this book to all my guy friends. The reason I recommend this book to all my guy friends is because its about two guys that need survival and I bet that it will get gory once they're desperate for food or someone unfriendly comes across them. in the long run it will suck for the boy because he's dad will pass away and then he wont have someone to talk to or he could pass away and his dad will have no one to keep him comany. So i'll just have to stand by and see what events happen next.

1 comment:

Alex_R said...

This is interesting , i have the same opinions. glad you like it
-rash