Tuesday, October 28, 2008

College Is Coming Too Soon??

College is so close i can feel the campus breeze. Its weird how fast people grow up. Just yesterday i remember letting go of my mothers hand as i ran to my preschool class. I can barely believe im in the tenth grade. Im really not ready for college im barley ready for my SAT. But i take the school year day by day. I feel really proud of myself for passing my writting grad test. Even though it waasnt a score i wanted i was cool with it i mean atleast i passed. From i what hear college is the hardest form of education there is. My cousins are in college and most of theyre work that i see is just unbelieveable. And on top of all things there are a bunch of colleges to choose from. And the stress of applying and trying to get recommended by your teachers. Now the expense is a subject by itself. It is ridiculos the way the economy is got this set up. And theres all ways that thought in the back of your mind about whos going to be the mastermind behind a columbine. But its not going to keep me from going. They say education is the key of life. But i guess it will be worth it once your sitting on a house and car with a good job and cool family.

1 comment:

Mike R said...

Aleman- This is very interesting. I think it comes really fast too.

J7E 08- rethlake