Friday, October 31, 2008

End Of First Quater (blog #1)

This quater has moved quite fast. This being my first year at any highschool it didnt take a while for me to accustom myself to the learing expectaions and guide lines. My mid-quater grade has been a whole lot better then my end of the quater grade. But i dont mind it much my grades this year have been better then any other year im at a really high C+ average and im quite comfortable with that. I would want atleast a B- or something of that sort but C+ is still good. But the only thing that i need improvement on is my behavior. It has pissed off half my teachers but im slowly getting better. I need to be on a good note with my teachers because i need to get recomended to colleges. But otherwise i have been better this year then last year. Homework hasnt been burtal to me yet. But i bet teachers have something up their seleves. But till then im going to eat whatever gets thrown at me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to get me your film review.

Mrs. B.