Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WaS hOmeCOmiNg WoRth iT??

The day started off with a soccer game against prior lake. It was not a bad game for me i had a couple of mistakes but i made them up. We ended up winning 2-1. After that i had to go to alot of different places because i had arrons to run for homecoming like getting my shoes and corsage which was not that expensive. After all that i went home showered and got everything organized. I left to go pick up my date but a block away from my house i remembered that i forgot the tickets so we had to drive back and get them. Onced i picked up my date we were on our way to take pictures that was fun because it suprised me when i saw most of my good friends wearing suits and dresses. From the pictures we walked over to maigianos. Now this is where it began to suck the bill for dinner was 70 dollars plus tax. The food wasnt bad at all but it wasnt worth 70. The desert was horrible it consited of icecream and bread. Then from there we went to the dance the tickets cost 50 dollars together. But the dance was totally worth going but not the money..

No comments: