Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blog 4

http://library.thinkquest.org/17067/you/gender.html.

Gender is always results in conflict or arguements between boys and girls. Boys say there stronger and smarter then girls and this article backs them up on it. This article is about the effect that gender has on people in the television business.i found out that women are underrepresented in the television business by over a 3:1 ratio to males. To me this number is shocking, and to be honest I felt quite bad for the women who are on television now knowing that they are discriminated against this much in the TV business. I was also shocked when I saw that it is an 80% to 20% ration is the voice overs in a hour sequence in a television program, such as the news. This just in a way woke me up to see that that number of women are that much against in the TV world it is ridiculous. believe women should be treated better in society because they deserve so more then what theyre getting now.

No comments: