Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blog 7

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/President_obama/.

Change happens everywhere in schools, tv/media and at work. My theory on change is "things come up people change". When i asked my parents about the topic of change they told me a lot of interesting things, one of the things i remembered in that conversation was my dad saying "this is the future and i came along way from the past". I thing what he meant by that was that is we have all this technolgy at our hands and things come easy and faster for us. When one things of change they think of Barrack Obama. The man has brought change to the whole entire world. After all he is the first black prsident there ever was. He made everyone believe that change can still happen and it was near.

No comments: